Who We Are

Ridge Spur Media is the premier lead generation and digital strategy provider in the tri-state area.

We work with small and medium size companies to deliver new customers and captivating online presences. Business owners look to Ridge Spur when:


Seeking a competitive advantage by improving their digital brand


Traditional marketing means have failed to deliver consistent prospects


They are frustrated with the lack of transparency and understanding typical marketing companies provide


They are searching for a truly comprehensive digital strategy for their company

Services

Portfolio

Access

Dr. Rice Dentist

W.J. Hand Builders

Varhley Court Reporting

Trenton Digital Initiative

Requisite Fitness

Pennington Day

Gregs Landscaping

The Front Porch

Conservatory of Music

Center For Healing

Bowden Dental

Bless & Release

Huber & Palsir

Maguire Hayden Real Estate

Mercer Kidney Institute

Stellitano HVAC

Global Wrap

Our Blog

  • The Power of Retargeting

    October 4th, 2016

    Studies have shown that only 2% of online users are converted into customers on their first visit to a website.  However, after the remaining 98% have left, they are not lost as potential customers.   Bringing users back to your site after their initial visit is possible through retargeting, an advertising tool that keeps track … Continued

  • The Importance of Lead Generation

    September 15th, 2016

    All good marketing begins with knowing one’s audience.  Armed with a solid understanding of its target demographic, a company can begin to anticipate & influence customer behavior. Knowing your audience is also a first step to lead generation – the process of attracting & converting prospects into customers. Lead generation can make the difference between … Continued

  • A New Website for The Blue Stones

    September 6th, 2016

    On the heels of their second album, Canadian indie-blues duo The Blue Stones have partnered with Ridge Spur to launch a new website! With songs already featured on several major TV shows, impressive play counts on Spotify and YouTube, and positive critical reviews, The Blue Stones are poised for continued success.  In response to their … Continued

  •   We have hit the threshold. Our process needs to change.   How does one launch and develop multiple sites in a week?  We have to adhere strictly to frameworks to expedite our development technique and expediency.  My personal favorite, and what changed the game for me, is Bootstrap and Sass.  Bootstrap makes responsive design … Continued

Team

Tyler Caton

Managing Partner

Josh Meth

Managing Partner

Nikolay Buinenko

Front-End Developer

Warren Kushner

Backend Developer

Amy Saul-Zerby

Content Marketer

Laura Eckel

Sales Associate

Quy Le

Junior Developer

Nancy Nguyen

Graphic Designer

James Weyand

Sales Associate

Spencer Ducharme

Intern

Nishit Nandankar

Audio/Video Engineer

Racel Chua

Sales Prospecting

New post on the power of #retargeting is up on our blog today. Check it out: https://t.co/gIsQZQ0wRw
about 2 months ago | @ridgespur